Saturday, February 14, 2009

Started on ecom just nw. It was like wtf! Just one chap alone's alrdy three pages full. One full revision will be like around 20 pages of notes. Is that even considered as giving us impt tips to study? What kinda tips are that lol. Want me to study on this sad day somemore haha. Cant help it. Ren Ming ba.

Anyway the thing which I have always been afraid of happening, is coming. Feelings becoming hatred. Sigh. Hopefully it will nt happen. Acting ignorant??? Hmm ignoring e msg and happily saying u're sorry for forgetting to reply n avoid the qn. I wonder why is there a nid. We're just normal frenz afterall, if u do treat me as one, why bother to avoid lol. Let me knw wad u're thinking bu shi hao. Then I wont be grabbing onto the hope that u actually will like me too. Complicated gal. Forget it.

No comments: